This week, I interviewed Jeremy Bridger who is a financial planner and wealth advisor with RBC Dominion Securities.
When running a business, It’s easy to put this kind of planning off until ‘tomorrow’, because it’s not urgent – until it is.
In our discussion, Jeremy shares some salient points including:
– How the value of your business fits into your overall wealth plan.
– The importance and structure of your wealth advisory team
– Why it’s important to review your wealth plan regularly
– How to create a roadmap of how to achieve your wealth goals
– Why it’s critical to think long term (especially right now)